WE'RE OPEN AND OFFERING CONTACT-FREE HOME DELIVERY! DELIVERY INFO
Popcorn Crispy Squares
Super simple but absolutely delicious! This @misstfreefrombakes recipe makes a magnificent and comforting, classic traybake!
2 hours 20 minutes
- 300g of cooking chocolate
- 100g of rice crispy cereal
- 50g of dried fruit (raisins/tropical mix)
- 25g crushed walnuts
- 25g of Joe & Seph's Chocolate Lover's Popcorn
- Line tin
1) Line a tin with greaseproof paper (I used a 20cm by 25cm rectangular tin
- Melt chocolate
2) Melt the cooking chocolate on a low powered setting in the microwave for 3-5 minutes or until runny
- Add rice crispies, fruit, walnuts
3) Pour in the rice crispies, fruit and walnuts. Stir until covered with chocolate
- Pour into tin
4) Tip into the lined tin and flatten with a spoon
- Top with popcorn
5) Place your pieces of Joe & Seph's Popcorn in rows on top of the mix, pushing down slightly so that they stay in place
6) Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set
- Cut and serve
7) Cut into squares using a sharp knife and ENJOY!
I loved this popcorn take on a childhood classic!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.