- Pre-heat your oven to 170 fan. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake cakes and set to one side.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder, then add in the eggs one at a time. Mix all the ingredients together until they form a smooth batter - don't overmix.
- Pour into the cases and bake until golden and fluffy (around 10-15 mins).
- Remove cupcakes once cooked and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the buttercream by; Mixing together the butter, icing sugar and milk until smooth.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled down, slice the tops off (where the cake meets the top of the cupcake case) and place about a teaspoon of the Raspberry jam in and top with a little butter cream too before popping the top of the cupcake back on top.
- Spoon the buttercream into a piping bag and pipe the icing on top of the cooled cupcakes and decorate with Joe & Sephs White Chocolate & Raspberry Popcorn Bites and fresh raspberries. Sprinkle with a little icing sugar too. ENJOY!
Get 5% Off when you sign up to our email club!*
Sign up for sneak peek access to our latest news!
Then receive a code for 5% off your first order when you spend €14.40 or more.
Thank you! We've sent you an email with your unique code.
* By subscribing you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this offer.